Issues of Students Not Meeting a Standard
- Students will reflect on challenges that they have met through the process, find out where they need support and come up with a plan to meet the standards.
- Individual remediation activities to assist students in meeting particular standards.
Issues with Time Management
- Present multiple strategies for students to try
Issues with Collaborative/Group Expectations
- Weekly activities that promote learning and understanding of who our classmates are
Issues with Connecting Specific Content to Project
- Direct Teaching of content along with individual exploration
Student/Teacher Mindset - Evaluation of Learning - Grades
- Activities to address what the purpose of grades are
- Exploration in Standards Based Learning
- Introduction to processes of Self-Evaluation and Learning Conferences