- Read the three articles below. Written almost 60 years apart.
- Equal Justice for the Poor, Too; Far too often, money—or the lack of it—can be the deciding factor in the courtroom, says Justice Goldberg, who calls for a program to insure justice for all Americans. (1964)
- US: Criminal Justice System Fuels Poverty Cycle - UN Official Speaks Out for Reform (2018)
- Nonprofit Organization - Equal Justice Under Law - Our Issues
- How does this learning impact your thoughts on what Justice means in the United States?
- How do certain people/groups benefit from keeping people poor?