Image Source -
- Read through this Article - Ten Stages of Genocide and complete the Guided Notes below.
- First, copy down the 10 Stages from the reading and write a definition so that you know what each stage involves.
- From the Video - The Path to Nazi Genocide, can you think of specific examples of that Stage completed by Nazi Germany.
- Example - Classification - creating an "us" vs "them" and could be by race, religion, ethnicity or nationality - Video Notes - creating a difference between being Jewish and being German - not considered the same even though they both live in Germany
- If you missed the showing of the video in class, it is below.